CLUB SERVICE PROJECT/FUNDRAISER LIST
The District has developed an easy-to-use, searchable database to enter all of your Club Service Projects and Fundraisers.
- Let other clubs and Districts know what your club is doing - you can find partners or know who to ask if you have questions for your own projects
- The Service Project list will be available in Excel format - search for projects by type, location, or club
Instructions for Entering Information:
- Enter information for ALL Club Service Projects or Fundraisers where your Club is the lead on the project.
- Project descriptions should include what was done and for what group of people.
- Please supply financial and volunteer information for the specific Rotary year only that you are entering.
- If your project is ongoing throughout the Rotary year, enter the project information first. Email email@example.com once the project/year is complete with your final financial and volunteer information so that the database can be updated.
- The database is ongoing throughout the year. As you complete/add new projects, please add them to the database.
Please contact Beverly Mendel, firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-477-0654 if you have any questions about entering your information.